Last Update: March 2020
Welcome to zindoconnect.com
The following terms of service (these “Terms of Service”), govern your access to and use of the zindoconnect website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through https://zindoconnect.com (the “Site”) by Zindo Entertainment Network Inc., and its subsidiaries are collectively referred to herein as “zindoconnect “ “we” or “us”.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. If you are under 18 you may not use this Site or the zindoconnect services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Contact our Customer Support team if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request here.
Buyers are users who purchase services on zindoconnect
Custom Offers are exclusive proposals that a Seller can create in response to specific requirements of a Buyer.
Custom Orders are requests made by a Buyer to receive a Custom Offer from a Seller.
Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a Buyer and Seller on zindoconnect.
zindoconnect Balance is the aggregated amount of your Revenue as a Seller and/or returned payments from canceled orders as a Buyer.
zindoconnect Credits are credits that zindoconnect may provide users to be used only for purchases on zindoconnect, subject to these Terms of Service or any other applicable laws and/or terms.
Job Additions are additional services offered on top of the Seller’s Job for an additional price defined by the Seller.
Job Packages allow Sellers to offer services in different formats and prices. Packages can include upgrades, which lets Sellers price their service for more than a basic job.
Job Page is where the Seller can describe their Job and the Job’s terms, and the Buyer can purchase the Job and create an order.
Job/Jobs are services offered on zindoconnect.
Order Page is where Buyers and Sellers communicate with each other in connection with an ordered Job.
Orders are the formal agreement between a Buyer and Seller after a purchase was made from the Seller’s Job Page.
Payment Services Provider(s) are service providers that provide payment services to Buyers and Sellers in connection with the zindoconnect platform, including with respect to the collection of funds from Buyers in connection with purchases, remittance and withdrawal of funds to Sellers, currency exchange services in connection with payments in local currencies, and the holding of funds in connection with zindoconnect Balances.
Revenue is the money that Sellers earn from completed orders and can either withdraw or use to purchase on zindoconnect, subject to these Terms.
Sellers are users who offer and perform services through Jobs.
- Only registered users may buy and sell on zindoconnect. Registration is free.
- Buyers pay zindoconnect in advance to create an order (see Purchasing Section below regarding payment terms).
- Orders are purchased through the Order button found on a Seller’s Job page or through a Custom Offer.
- For fees and payments please read the purchasing section here.
- Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Canceling orders will affect Sellers’ reputation and status.
- Sellers gain account statuses (Levels) based on their performance and reputation. Advanced levels provide their owners with benefits, including offering services for higher prices through Job Additions, or selling their Job in multiples.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through zindoconnect.com.
- When purchasing a Job, Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the Seller on their Job page. Note: some Jobs charge additional payments (through Job Additions) for Commercial Use License. See our “Ownership” and “Commercial Use License” sections below for more information.
- zindoconnect retains the right to use all published delivered works for zindoconnect marketing and promotion purposes.
- Users undertake to comply with zindoconnect’s Community Standards, which are a set of behavior rules and guidelines, applicable to the zindoconnect community and marketplace in addition to these Terms of Service, as updated from time to time.
- Sellers create Jobs on zindoconnect to allow Buyers to purchase their services.
- Sellers may also offer Custom Offers to Buyers in addition to their Jobs.
- Each Job you sell and successfully complete accredits your account with net revenue of 82% of the purchase amount.
- zindoconnect accredits Sellers once an order is completed. See our “Orders” section below for a definition of a completed order.
- If an order is canceled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Buyer’s zindoconnect Balance.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete. Top Rated Sellers are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 7 days after the order is marked as complete.
- Sellers may not promote their Jobs or any zindoconnect content via the Google Ads platform.
- Sellers may withdraw their revenues using one of zindoconnect’s withdrawal options (see Withdrawal Section below regarding payment terms).
- The Seller’s rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by Buyers. High ratings allow Sellers to obtain advanced Seller levels (see Levels below). In certain cases, exceedingly low ratings may lead to the suspension of the Seller’s account.
- For security concerns, zindoconnect may temporarily disable a Seller’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by Buyers, or associating multiple zindoconnect accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Sellers are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT, or otherwise, which may apply to them depending on residency or location. Sellers represent and warrant that they comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction. The price shown on the Job page is inclusive of all such taxes and charges that may apply to the Sellers.
- Appointment as Limited Payment Collection Agent: Seller hereby appoints zindoconnect as Seller’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to Seller. Seller agrees that payment from Buyer to zindoconnect shall be considered the same as a payment made directly to Seller. Buyer’s payment obligation to Seller will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by zindoconnect (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and zindoconnect (via its Payment Services Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Seller in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that zindoconnect (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Seller, the Seller will have recourse only against zindoconnect and not the Buyer directly. Seller agrees that zindoconnect may describe or otherwise reflect the terms contained herein in any terms of service, receipts, disclosures, or notices including, but not limited to, receipts provided to Buyers that zindoconnect may deem necessary or prudent.
- zindoconnect partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting payments from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to Sellers, and holding funds in connection with zindoconnect Balances. All payments services in connection with the withdrawal of funds on the zindoconnect platform are performed by zindoconnect’s Payment Services Providers.
- Sellers are responsible for obtaining a general liability insurance policy with coverage amounts that are sufficient to cover all risks associated with the performance of their services.
- Sellers are allowed to post a select amount of active Jobs based on their Level status.
- 7 Jobs for Sellers without a Level status.
- 10 Jobs for Level 1 Sellers.
- 20 Jobs for Level 2 Sellers.
- 30 Jobs for Level 3 – Top Rated Sellers.
- Jobs created on zindoconnect are User Generated Content.
- Jobs and/or users may be removed by zindoconnect from the Site for violations of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party’s terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy found here
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of Jobs
- Spam, nonsense, or violent or deceptive Jobs
- Jobs misleading to Buyers or others
- Reselling of regulated goods
- Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers
- Services that extend beyond 30 days of service duration
- Exceedingly low-quality Jobs
- Promoting zindoconnect and/or zindoconnect Jobs through activities that are prohibited by any laws, regulations, and/or third parties’ terms of service, as well as through any marketing activity that negatively affects our relationships with our users or partners.
- Jobs that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the Seller’s account.
- Jobs that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Jobs may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
- Jobs may include pre-approved website URLs contained within the Job description and requirements box. Jobs containing websites promoting content, which violates zindoconnect’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, will be removed.
- Jobs are required to have an appropriate Job image related to the service offered. An option to upload two additional Job images are available to all Sellers. Sellers must deliver the same quality of service as shown in their Job images. Recurring deliveries that don’t match the quality shown on the Job images may lead to the Seller’s account losing Seller status or becoming permanently disabled.
- Jobs may contain an approved Job Video uploaded through the Job management tools available on zindoconnect.
- Statements on the Job Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service are prohibited.
- Eligible Jobs in select Categories may set up Job Packages to offer their services in structured formats with multiple price points for the selected Job.
- Job Additions are added services offered on top of the Seller’s Job for an additional price defined by the Seller.
- Job Additions may be removed for violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards. For specific terms, please see the Jobs section above for a list of services that violate our Terms of Service. Jobs are subject to be removed due to violations found in Job Additions.
- Services offered through Job Additions must be related to the base service and part of the deliverables on the Order.
- Job Additions may cover different categories of services that are components to a higher quality delivered service.
- Sellers have the option to extend the duration of an Order for each Job Addition that is added to the Order. This is to cover the time needed to complete the extra service.
zindoconnect is all about helping Sellers leverage their skills. We seek to empower top performing Sellers with helpful tools to grow their business. Sellers who invest in self-promotion may achieve greater customer satisfaction. And, if they deliver on time and maintain high quality and ratings, zindoconnect may reward them with new statuses, special opportunities, benefits, and tools that come with it.
- zindoconnect Sellers can gain account Levels based on their activity, performance, and reputation.
- Advancement in Levels are updated periodically by an automated system.
- The current Levels a Seller can achieve are, Level 1, 2, and Level 3 – Top Rated.
- Sellers who cannot maintain their high-quality service, experience a severe drop in ratings, or stop delivering on time risk losing their Seller status and the benefits that come with it. For example, late deliveries, warnings to the Seller’s account, and cancellations can cause a Seller to move to a different Level.
- Advanced levels provide their owners with additional benefits, including offering Jobs for higher prices through Job Additions, or selling their Job in multiples.
Level 3 – Top Rated Sellers
- Level 3 – Top Rated Sellers are chosen manually by zindoconnect editors through an ongoing review process based on seniority, the volume of sales, extremely high ratings, exceptional customer care, high order completion rate, and community leadership. L3- Top Rated Sellers gain access to more extensive features than previous levels, including exclusive access to beta features and VIP support.
- Top Rated eligibility is constantly evaluated by zindoconnect to ensure that the quality standards and expectations of the Top Rated selection is kept. zindoconnect retains the right to change a L3 – Top Rated Seller status in light of such evaluation. In addition, Top Rated Sellers who cannot maintain their high-quality service through a severe drop in ratings, stop delivering on time, increased cancellation rate, or violate our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, also risk losing their Top-Rated status and the benefits that come with it.
zindoconnect Sellers have access to several exclusive features that help customize the way their services can be offered.
- Sellers can also send Custom Offers addressing specific requirements of a Buyer.
- Custom Offers are defined by the Seller with the exact description of the service, the price, and the time expected to deliver the service.
- Custom Offers are sent from the conversation page.
- Services provided through Custom Offers may not violate zindoconnect’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards.
Shipping Physical Deliverables
Some of the services on zindoconnect are delivered physically (print flyers, business cards, books, etc.). For these types of Jobs, Sellers may decide to add shipping charges. Sellers can add shipping charges for local shipping (within the same country) and for international shipping (anywhere else).
- Jobs that include shipping costs must have physical deliverables sent to Buyers.
- Shipping costs added to a Job only pertains to the cost Sellers require to ship physical items to Buyers.
- Important: Buyers who purchase Jobs that require physical delivery, will be asked to provide a shipping address.
- Sellers are responsible for all shipping arrangements once the Buyer provides the shipping address.
- zindoconnect does not handle or guarantee shipping, tracking, quality, and condition of items or their delivery and shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or other problems resulting from shipping.
- A tracking number is a great way to avoid disputes related to shipping. We require entering the tracking number if available in the Order Page when delivering your work.
- To withdraw your revenue, you must have an account with at least one of zindoconnect’s Payment Service Providers for the withdrawal methods. All funds eligible for Withdrawal will be held on your behalf at an account with zindoconnect’s Payment Services Provider. All payment services, including withdrawal services, will be provided by zindoconnect’s Payment Services Provider.
- Your zindoconnect profile can be associated with only one account from each zindoconnect withdrawal methods. A Payment Service Provider withdrawal account can be associated with only one zindoconnect profile.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete. Top Rated Sellers are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 7 days after the order is marked as complete.
- To withdraw your available revenue, you must click on the designated withdrawal provider to initiate the withdrawal process
- Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.
- Withdrawal fees vary depending on the withdrawal method.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to reverse this process once it has begun.
- In certain cases, Sellers may withdraw Revenues in several different currencies. All currency exchange services in connection with such withdrawals are performed by zindoconnect’s Payment Services Providers. Your zindoconnect Balance is always derived from its US$ value and, therefore, the local currency amount of your zindoconnect Balance may change daily in accordance with exchange rate fluctuations and also includes conversion fees. Sellers always have the option to withdraw Revenues in US$.
|Withdraw to your PayPal Account||$0*||For a list of PayPal services by country|
|Local Bank Transfer (LBT)||$3 per transfer.||Worldwide via Payoneer. See fee schedule|
|Direct Deposit (ACH)||$1 per transfer.||US only|
* Additional fees may apply based on your location and currency.
- You may not offer direct payments to Sellers using payment systems outside of the zindoconnect platform.
- zindoconnect retains the right to use all publicly published delivered works for zindoconnect marketing and promotional purposes.
- Buyers may request a specific service from the Post a Request feature. Services requested on zindoconnect must be an allowed service on zindoconnect. Please click here for guidelines on approved services.
- Users should refrain from using the Post a Request feature for any purpose other than looking for services on zindoconnect.
- Buyers pay zindoconnect to create an order from a Seller’s Job page or Custom Offer, using the Order Now button. zindoconnect partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting all payments from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to Sellers, and holding funds in connection with zindoconnect Balances. All payments services in connection with the collection of funds on the zindoconnect platform are performed by zindoconnect’s Payment Services Providers.
- zindoconnect serves as Seller’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to Seller. Buyer’s payment obligation to Seller will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by zindoconnect (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and zindoconnect (via its Payment Service Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Seller in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that zindoconnect (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Seller, the Seller will have recourse only against zindoconnect and not the Buyer directly.
- In addition, Buyers can request a Custom Order which addresses specific Buyer requirements and receive a Custom Offer from Sellers through the site.
- In most locations, purchases on zindoconnect can be made by using one of the following payment methods: Credit Card, zindoconnect Credits, or existing zindoconnect Balance. Additional payment methods may apply in certain locations.
- At the time User purchases services from a Service Provider, the User shall pay to the Service Provider the entire amount listed by the Service Provider for the service. The Service Provider will receive this fee, less a zindoconnect fee which will be equal to 18% of the Service Provider’s charge.
- Service fees are added at the time of purchase where a Buyer can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover administrative fees. As of March 2020, the current fees assessed to the buyer is 5% on purchases.
- Your existing zindoconnect Balance will be automatically applied to your next purchase.
- You may not offer Sellers to pay or make payment using any method other than through the zindoconnect.com site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support here.
- By using any payment method and/or providing payment details for making purchases on zindoconnect, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are legally authorized to provide such information; (b) you are legally authorized or have permission to make payments using the payment method(s); (c) if you are an employee or agent of a company or person that owns the payment method, you are authorized by that company or person to use the payment method to make payments on zindoconnect; and (d) such actions do not violate any applicable law.
- Buyers may be charged with indirect taxes (such as Sales Tax, VAT or GST) depending on their residency, location and any applicable law, in addition to the price shown on the site, and, in any event, any such taxes will always be displayed to the Buyer before payment.
- Buyers agree that they are responsible to comply with all tax requirements applicable to them, including but not limited to any obligation to deduct or withhold taxes. It is hereby clarified that all prices and fees that appear on the Site are the net amounts that will be paid following any direct or indirect taxes, levy, withholding tax, and/or deductions.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique zindoconnect order number.
- Sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Work button (located on the Order page) according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their Job.
- The Deliver Work button may not be abused by Sellers to circumvent the Order guidelines described in this Terms of Service. Using the “Deliver Work” button when an Order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that Order after review, affect the Seller’s rating, and result in a warning to Seller.
- An Order is marked as Complete after it is marked as Delivered and then accepted by a Buyer. An Order will be automatically marked as Complete if not accepted and no request for modification was submitted within 3 days after the Order was marked as Delivered.
- We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact zindoconnect’s Customer Support department for assistance here.
- When a Buyer orders a Job, the Seller is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
- Sellers are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their Jobs. Failing to do so will allow the Buyer to cancel the Order when an Order is marked as late and may harm the Seller’s status.
- Sellers must send completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Completed Work button (located on the Order page) to mark the Order as Delivered.
- Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. zindoconnect will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- Buyers may use the “Request Revisions” feature located on the Order Page while an Order is marked as Delivered if the delivered materials do not match the Seller’s description on their Job page or they do not match the requirements sent to the Seller at the beginning of the order process.
- Feedback reviews provided by Buyers while completing an Order are an essential part of zindoconnect’s rating system. Reviews demonstrate the Buyer’s overall experience with the Sellers and their service. Buyers are encouraged to communicate to the Seller any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the Seller.
- Leaving a Buyer’s feedback is a basic prerogative of a Buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards.
- To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the zindoconnect platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance Seller ratings, or to abuse the zindoconnect platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
- Feedback comments given by Buyers are publicly displayed on a Seller’s Job page.
- Work Samples are the delivered images and videos sent to a Buyer in a delivery message. Work Samples are added to a Seller’s Live Portfolio on their Job page if the Buyer chooses to publish the Work Sample while providing a public feedback review.
- Withholding the delivery of services, files, or information required to complete the Job’s service with the intent to gain favorable reviews or additional services is prohibited.
- Responding and posting a review: Once work is delivered, the Buyer has three days to respond. If no response is provided within the response period, the Order will be considered completed.
- Users are allowed to leave reviews on Orders up to 10 days after an Order is marked as complete. No new reviews may be added to an Order after 10 days.
- Sellers may not solicit the removal of feedback reviews from their Buyers through mutual cancellations.
Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact zindoconnect’s Customer Support department for assistance here.
- Order cancellations can be performed on zindoconnect, when eligible, by Customer Support or through the Resolution Center per order.
- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation of these Terms of Service. Doing so may get your account temporarily or permanently disabled. Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
- In the event that a Buyer or Seller encounters an issue related to the service provided in an order, you are encouraged to use the Site’s dispute resolution tools to attempt to resolve the matter.
- zindoconnect, through its Payment Services Providers, reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
- All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the Buyer shall be subject to full payment and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason.
- If an order is canceled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Buyer’s zindoconnect Balance.
- Revisions to deliveries can be performed by Sellers based on the Seller’s Job and customer care. Sellers may determine the number of revisions offered to Buyers, including no revisions.
- Requests for revisions can be performed through the Order Page while the order is marked as Delivered.
- Requesting to gain more services from Sellers beyond the agreed requirements by using the Request Revisions button is not allowed.
- zindoconnect encourages Buyers and Sellers to resolve service disputes mutually using the Resolution Center.
- Eligibility for requests to zindoconnect to cancel an order will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, general misconduct, and improper usage of the zindoconnect delivery system. See below for Order specific eligibility.
- Completed orders may be canceled, upon review of our Customer Support team, up to 14 days after the order is marked as complete. Please be advised that orders cannot be partially canceled (i.e. we can only cancel the entire order when it is justified).
- In rare circumstances where we find it appropriate, our Customer Support team may cancel a completed order even after 14 days have passed from its completion. In such cases, the amounts paid for the canceled order will be returned to the Buyer’s zindoconnect Balance and will be deducted from the Seller’s zindoconnect Balance or, if there are no sufficient amounts in the Seller’s zindoconnect Balance, from future revenues of such Seller.
- Orders are not eligible to be canceled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Seller if the service was rendered as described in the Job Page. Buyers may rate their experience with the Seller on the Order Page, including the overall level of service quality received.
- Buyers must use zindoconnect Resolution Center to address their concerns and desired resolution related to the service provided by their Seller prior to contacting Customer Support. Customer Support will not take any action against Orders where the Buyers failed to inform their Seller of issues related to the Seller’s service and will allow Sellers to provide a resolution first. This does not include non-permitted usage of zindoconnect.
- Any non-permitted usage of zindoconnect encountered during an Order, after being reviewed by our Customer Support team, may result in the order being canceled. This includes, but not limited to; harassment, unlawful behavior, or other violations of zindoconnect’s Terms of Service.
- zindoconnect Customer Support will cancel orders based on, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- Active Orders (after the Buyer submits their requirements and before the Seller delivers on zindoconnect)
- The Seller is late and unresponsive for more than 24 hours while the order is marked as Late.
- Users are abusive towards the other party through threats of low ratings or leveraging order materials (such as logins, personal information) against each other.
- Users supplied or included copyright/trademark infringing materials as part of the Buyer requirements or the Seller’s delivery.
- The user is no longer an active zindoconnect user due to Terms of Service violations or closure of their account.
- Delivered Orders (after the Seller clicks Deliver Now and before the order is marked as complete)
- The Seller uses the Delivery system to extend the delivery due date to complete the requested service without providing the final delivered service to Buyers. Note: Multiple reported offenses will result in permanent suspension of your account.
- The Seller delivers no files and/or proof of work related to the agreed-upon order requirements. Note: The subjectivity of the materials in question will be reviewed by our Customer Support team.
- The Seller requests additional payments, on or off the zindoconnect platform, by withholding the final delivery of services directly related to the agreed requirements.
- The Seller is withholding the final delivery of services for improved ratings.
- Buyers who abuse the Request Revisions button to gain more services from Sellers beyond the agreed requirements.
- Buyers who threaten to leave a damaging review to gain more services from the Seller not related to the agreed requirements.
- Completed Orders (after the order is marked as complete and before the 14-day limitation)
- Users who have been reported to use copyright/trademark infringing materials after verification and with proof.
- Buyers who did not purchase commercial use rights and are reported to have used the materials commercially. Note: Terms of Commercial use are found on the Seller’s Job Page and cannot be retroactively included once the order is completed for over 14 days.
- zindoconnect Customer Support will review cases of Order delivery manipulation that prevents Buyers and Sellers from fully utilizing our Resolution Center that enabled the order to be marked as complete.
- Active Orders (after the Buyer submits their requirements and before the Seller delivers on zindoconnect)
- zindoconnect does not automatically refund payments made for canceled orders back to your payment provider. Funds from order cancellations are returned to the Buyer’s zindoconnect Balance and are available for future purchases on zindoconnect. As of March 1, 2020, zindoconnect returns service fees to your zindoconnect Balance once an order is canceled. In any event, if the service fees were not returned to your zindoconnect Balance following an order cancelation, such service fees amount will be exempted from your next purchase on zindoconnect.
- Deposit refunds (i.e. refunds directly to your payment provider) can be performed by our Customer Support team, based on the Order’s original payment amount and currency. To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund, which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee.
In certain instances, zindoconnect may offer you credits (“zindoconnect Credits” or “Credits”), either for promotional purposes or otherwise, to be used for purchasing Jobs and/or other services offered on the Site. Your available Credit balance will appear in your account. Your valid zindoconnect Credits will be automatically applied to your next purchase and can be viewed in your order summary after you place the order. Unless stated otherwise, zindoconnect Credits expire following three months from their receipt. zindoconnect Credits serve only as an incentive to use zindoconnect, and, therefore, are not redeemable for cash, have no cash value, can not be sold, and are nonrefundable. Once used, zindoconnect Credits may not be returned to your account even if your Order gets canceled. zindoconnect Credits may be subject to additional conditions and restrictions as will be disclosed to You upon receipt of the Credits. Credits may be voided in the event of fraud, misuse, or violation of these Terms. zindoconnect reserves the right to modify or cancel the zindoconnect Credits program at any time. If you or zindoconnect deactivate or suspend your zindoconnect account, any unused zindoconnect Credits in your account will be forfeited.
User Conduct and Protection
zindoconnect enables people around the world to create, share, sell, and purchase nearly any service they need at an unbeatable value. Services offered on zindoconnect reflect the diversity of an expanding Job economy. Members of the zindoconnect community communicate and engage through orders, social media, and on zindoconnect’s Community Forums.
zindoconnect maintains a friendly, community-spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of zindoconnect. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on zindoconnect.
To report a violation of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, User Misconduct, or inquiries regarding your account, please contact our Customer Support team here.
- To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers, or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of zindoconnect in order to circumvent or abuse the zindoconnect messaging system or zindoconnect platform is not permitted.
- Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the Order Page.
- zindoconnect does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to Buyers. You may use the dispute resolution tools provided to you in the Order Page.
- zindoconnect does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the zindoconnect platform.
- All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on zindoconnect’s platform.
- Rude, abusive, improper language or violent messages will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- zindoconnect is open to everyone over the age of 18. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual preference, or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.
- Users may not submit proposals or solicit parties introduced through zindoconnect to contract, engage with, or pay outside of zindoconnect.
- Users with the intention to defame competing Sellers by ordering from competing services will have their reviews removed or further account status related actions determined by review by our Support team.
- Users are to refrain from spamming or soliciting previous Buyers or Sellers to pursue removing/modifying reviews or canceling orders that do not align on Order Cancellation or Feedback policies.
- zindoconnect reviews cases of payment provider chargebacks and disputes on behalf of Sellers. Although results vary per case due to each chargeback reason, we work hard on resolving disputes in the Seller’s favor. If the chargeback case allows, zindoconnect (or one of zindoconnect’s Payment Services Providers) will return parts or full revenue back to Sellers, otherwise, the chargeback amount will be borne by the Seller.
- Users may report Jobs to Customer Support that may be in violation of zindoconnect’s Terms of Service based on the reported Job’s replicated similarity to pre-existing services (copycat Jobs).
- Sellers warrant that any content included in their Jobs shall be original work conceived by the Sellers and shall not infringe any third party rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks, or service marks. In the event that certain music or stock-footage media are incorporated within the Jobs, Sellers represent and warrant that they hold a valid license to use such music and/or footage and to include them in the Jobs.
- zindoconnect will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed here.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or any user misconduct reported to our Support team. A warning will be sent to the user’s email address and will be displayed for such users on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity but can lead to your account losing Seller statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
Adult Services & Pornography – zindoconnect does not allow any exchange of adult-oriented or pornographic materials and services.
Inappropriate Behavior & Language – Communication on zindoconnect should be friendly, constructive, and professional. zindoconnect condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders and to engage on larger platforms such as our Community Forum and Social Media pages.
Phishing and Spam – Members’ security is a top priority. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members’ privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions, or anything which is not directly related to their Jobs or orders.
Privacy & Identity – You may not publish or post other people’s private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the Order Page. Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the Buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the Buyer. Any users who engage and communicate off of zindoconnect will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
Authentic zindoconnect Profile – You may not create a false identity on zindoconnect, misrepresent your identity, create a zindoconnect profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information; Your profile information, including your description, skills, location, etc., while may be kept anonymous, must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. zindoconnect reserves the right to require users to go through a verification process in order to use the Site (whether by using ID, phone, camera, etc.).
Intellectual Property Claims – zindoconnect will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and/or violation of third party’s terms of service. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed here.
Fraud / Unlawful Use – You may not use zindoconnect for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
Multiple Accounts – To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the zindoconnect community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of zindoconnect’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
Targeted Abuse – We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on zindoconnect. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
Selling Accounts – You may not buy or sell zindoconnect accounts.
To the extent that you provide zindoconnect with any comments, suggestions, or other feedback regarding the zindoconnect platform or the Site as a whole, as well as other zindoconnect products or services (collective, the “Feedback”), you will be deemed to have granted zindoconnect an exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid up, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide ownership rights in the Feedback. zindoconnect is under no obligation to implement any Feedback it may receive from users.
- zindoconnect reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to a breach of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of zindoconnect’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on zindoconnect.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users have the option to enable account Security features to protect their account from any unauthorized usage.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to zindoconnect’s approval.
- Disputes should be handled using zindoconnect’s dispute resolution tools (‘Resolution Center’ on the order page) or by contacting zindoconnect Customer Support.
- zindoconnect may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, zindoconnect will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use zindoconnect after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, zindoconnect will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
User-Generated Content (“UGC”) refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to zindoconnect by our users (Buyers and Sellers) is User Generated Content. zindoconnect does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights, or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Furthermore, zindoconnect is not responsible for the content, quality, or the level of service provided by the Sellers (even if they are Top Rated Sellers or otherwise). We provide no warranty with respect to the Jobs, their delivery, any communications between Buyers and Sellers. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community, and common sense in choosing appropriate services.
By offering a service, the Seller undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights, and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the service that is offered on zindoconnect. Sellers advertising online their Job, Design, etc. must comply with laws and terms of service of the advertising platform or relevant website used to advertise. Failing to do so may result in the removal of the Job, as applicable, and may lead to the suspension of Seller’s account.
For specific terms related to Intellectual Property rights and for reporting claims of copyright infringement (DMCA notices) or trademark infringement – please see our Intellectual Property Claims Policy which forms an integral part of these Terms of Service. Note that it is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Ownership and limitations: When purchasing a Job on zindoconnect, unless clearly stated otherwise on the Seller’s Job page/description, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the Buyer is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights for the work delivered from the Seller, and the Seller waives any and all moral rights therein. The delivered work shall be considered work-for-hire under the U.S. Copyright Act. In the event, the delivered work does not meet the requirements of work-for-hire or when the US Copyright Act does not apply, the Seller expressly agrees to assign to Buyer the copyright in the delivered work. All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to Buyer shall be subject to full payment for the Job and the delivery may not be used if payment is canceled for any reason. For removal of doubt, in custom created work (such as artwork, design work, report generation, etc.), the delivered work shall be the exclusive property of Buyer, and Seller assigns all rights, title, and interest in the delivered work. Some Jobs (including for custom created work) charge additional payments (through Job Additions) for a Commercial Use License. This means that if you purchase the Job for personal use, you will own all rights you require for such use, and will not need the Commercial Use License. If you intend to use it for any charge or other consideration, or for any purpose that is directly or indirectly in connection with any business, or other undertaking intended for profit, you will need to buy the Commercial Use License through a Job Addition and will have broader rights that cover your business use.
For Voice Over Jobs, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the Buyer is purchasing basic rights, (which means the Buyer is paying a one-time fee allowing them to use the work forever and for any purpose except for commercials, radio, television and internet commercial spots). If you intend to use the VoiceOver to promote a product and/or service (with the exception of paid marketing channels), you will need to purchase the Commercial Rights (Buy-Out) through Job Addition. If you intend to use the Voice Over in radio, television, and internet commercials, you will need to purchase the Full Broadcast Rights (Buy-Out) through Job Addition. For further information on the type of buy-outs, please read below.
Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the Buyer, which is not public domain, shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared or used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the ordered work to the Buyer.
Furthermore, users (both Buyers and Sellers) agree that unless they explicitly indicate otherwise, the content users voluntarily create/upload to zindoconnect, including Job texts, photos, videos, usernames, user photos, user videos, and any other information, including the display of delivered work, may be used by zindoconnect for no consideration for marketing and/or other purposes.
Voice Over Commercial Buy-Out
When purchasing a Voice Over Job, the Seller grants you a perpetual, exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the purchased Voice Over (except for commercials, radio, television, and internet commercial spots).
By purchasing a Commercial Rights (Buy-Out) with your order, in addition to the basic rights, the Seller grants you with a license to use the Voice Over for any corporate, promotional, and non-broadcast purposes. Corporate, promotional, and non-broadcast purposes mean any business-related use for the creation of, or to promote a for-product profit or service (with the exception of paid marketing channels), such as (by way of example): explainer videos posted to company websites, social networks or email campaigns, audiobooks, podcast intros, and strictly excludes any illegal, immoral or defamatory purpose.
By purchasing a Full Broadcast Rights (Buy-Out) with your order, in addition to the Commercial Rights, the Seller grants you with a license for full broadcasting, which includes internet, radio, and TV “paid channels” including (by way of example): television commercials, radio commercials, internet radio, and music/video streaming platforms, and strictly excludes any illegal, immoral or defamatory purpose.
This Buy-Out is subject to zindoconnect’s Terms of Service. There is no warranty, express or implied, with the purchase of this delivery, including with respect to fitness for a particular purpose. Neither the Seller nor zindoconnect will be liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential, or other damages arising out of this license, the delivery, or your use of the delivery.
Job Commercial Use License
By purchasing a “Commercial Use License” with your Job Order, the Seller grants you a perpetual, exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the purchased delivery for Permitted Commercial Purposes. For the avoidance of doubt, the Seller retains all ownership rights. “Permitted Commercial Purposes” means any business-related use, such as (by way of example) advertising, promotion, creating web pages, integration into product, software, or other business-related tools, etc., and strictly excludes any illegal, immoral, or defamatory purpose. This License is subject to zindoconnect’s Terms of Service. There is no warranty, express or implied, with the purchase of this delivery, including with respect to fitness for a particular purpose. Neither the Seller nor zindoconnect will be liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential, or other damages arising out of this license, the delivery, or your use of the delivery.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER ZINDOCONNECT NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH ZINDOCONNECT MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL ZINDOCONNECT, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
IN ACCEPTING LIABILITY AS THE LIMITED AUTHORIZED PAYMENT COLLECTION AGENT OF SELLER, ZINDOCONNECT AND ITS AFFILIATES ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF SELLER.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
The term “Affiliate” referred to herein, is an entity that, directly or indirectly, controls, or is under the control of, or is under common control with zindoconnect, where control means having more than fifty percent (50%) voting stock or other ownership interest or the majority of voting rights of such entity.