Whether you plan to sell your talents or employ the services of a skilled zindoconnect user, signing up is a quick, straightforward process.
1. Begin by going to the zindoconnect login page, found here. Click Register here to create your account.
2. Select a username and password and provide a valid email address. Your information will be sent to you via email. Once this information is verified, you can start exploring all that zindoconnect has to offer.
Signing Up With zindoconnect As a Seller
If you are looking to offer your talents to fellow users, you will be pleased to know that posting your job to zindoconnect is quick and painless. Below is a step-by-step guide to help you.
1. Once you have logged into your zindoconnect account, you will see at the top right of the page the option to Post a New Job. Click on that.
2. From there, you will be asked to fill out a form that details the service you will be offering. Here is the info you should provide:
- Job title. Make it clear in just a few words exactly what you do. That way, buyers find you easily via search.
- Category. Select the category that best matches the job. Again, this makes it easy for us to match you with just the right buyer.
- Tags. Come up with a couple of keywords that best describe the job.
- Max Days to Deliver. In other words, how long can a buyer expect this project to take?
3. Once you have provided the basic details, you will be asked to provide your prices. As a note, pricing is totally up to you. It might be helpful to research your market to understand what a fair rate would be.
4. Next, you will get the option to provide an image of your job. This is a great way to entice potential buyers!
5. Finally, your job submission is complete! But wait–it will not be published right away. An admin will review it first, just to ensure it meets our guidelines. Once it’s approved it will be visible on your page.